You can include WPCOVID-19 Plugin in your awesome theme and make your customers even happier and increase your sales.
- You have to purchase the Generosity package license for each theme that includes WPCOVID-19, or you can purchase the Nobleness package that allows you to include the plugin in unlimited themes.
- You cannot redistribute the plugin “as-is” even if you modify it, or create a derivative version for another platform.
- You cannot promise official WPCOVID-19 support for the integrated version of the WPCOVID-19 plugin.
- You cannot promise direct updates from WPCOVID-19 for the integrated version of the WPCOVID-19 plugin.
- You cannot rename or hide WPCOVID-19 or TieLabs brand name in any way.
- You cannot share your license key with your customers.
- You cannot forbid customers to purchase a standalone license of WPCOVID-19 Plugin.
- You can’t include the plugin separately from your theme in the download package,instead you have to use TGM Plugin Activation class.
- Updating the plugin is your responsibility.
- You need to handle any WPCOVID-19 related support requests for your customers.
How to disable the built-in auto-update and licensing sections
Just add the following line at end of the functions.php file of your theme.
add_filter( 'wpcovid19/updater/disable', '__return_true' );
For any support inquires, please navigate to your profile and submit a request from the Support tab.