1. How to Install the Plugin
Before proceeding to the installation instructions, you will need to download the ZIP file with the WPCOVID-19 Plugin from the members area on our website:
- Navigate to your WordPress Dashboard (wp-admin) and open → section
- Click on the button from the top
- Click on the button
- Browse for .zip file with plugin on your computer, and Install it
- Activate plugin
2. Activate your License Key
- Navigate to your WordPress Dashboard (wp-admin) and open WPCOVID-19 → License page
- Enter your license key in the License Key input field.
- Click on the Save Changes button
- Click on the Activate License button to get the green active status.
You can translate any text appears in the front-end easily using the plugin built-in translations panel, just Navigate to your WordPress Dashboard (wp-admin) and open WPCOVID-19 → Translations tab.
You can translate country names from the Countries tab.
WPCOVID-19 plugin adds a collection of widgets to your WordPress installation, they can be in inserted into any theme widget area at Appearance → Widgets
- Navigate to your WordPress Dashboard (wp-admin) and open Appearance → Widgets
- Drag the widget you want to use into the “WPCV – Widgets for Shortcodes” sidebar.
- Copy the widget shortcode located at the end of the widget options.
- Add the copied shortcode into the post you want.